Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters,
“And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Lk.5:31-32).
This verse of the Scriptures is a constant reminder of the primary purpose for which Christ came to us. I was sick and dead in sin. I needed the Great Physician to heal my heart as well as the world. I needed God’s forgiveness and everlasting life as much as everyone else.
Through your prayers and financial support, our church family and yours, team up together to introduce Jesus Christ, the Great Physician, to the spiritually sick in Naivasha, Kenya and surrounding areas.
* We could not touch all these lives without your prayers breaking down the hard-hearted walls that people and Satan put up against the Gospel of Christ! Every time you pray for us, you work the soil a little more so we can sow the Gospel seed into the souls of men, women, and children.
° For example: Your prayers prepared a woman’s heart to come to the Redeemed Baptist Church a few weeks ago. I had never met her before, but her heart was so prepared to receive the Gospel, she professed Christ as her personal Savior after the Gospel was clearly given to her! What a wonderful praise and testimony to the power of prayer.
* We could not serve the people in the variety of ways that we are presently able without your financial support! For example: evangelistic outreach ministries, youth ministries, discipleship ministries, and the Bible college ministry to name a few. Every dollar you give cracks open a window into someone’s heart, through which we can pour the grace and mercy of God.
° For example: without your financial support for transportation, some of the pastors would not otherwise enjoy the incredible blessing of a solid Biblical education at The Redeemed Baptist Bible College. After classes, I get them home on tuk-tuk and motorcycle. Something as simple as gas, yet so critical, expands a pastor’s understanding and resources in such a way that his pastorate is further equipped and energized to impact the lost for Christ.
I sincerely pass my heartfelt greetings and gratefulness to you all for your willingness to team up with us to further reach Naivasha, Kenya and the world. I also pray that this prayer letter finds you well and continuing to press on towards the goal of the kingdom work that is set before us all.
My family and the church family continue to strive to keep the faith. We consistently witness God’s wonderful love and protection upon us, and we give Him all the glory and honor for it.
Please take a moment to rejoice and praise God with us for some of the things God is doing in our church family, college, and community for His own glory.
- We have shared the Gospel with many over the last two months and God has blessed us with 10 souls professing faith in Christ, leading to 9 baptisms.
- The Redeemed Baptist Church family continues to grow both numerically and spiritually.
- Through our prayer partners and financial supporters, we have been able to purchase Bibles for those who would otherwise never be able to own one.
- We praise God for His care, provision, and good health all of which are necessary to press on in God’s kingdom work.
- For the college which is doing well with 20 students. God is enabling us to have teachers from America who are using Internet technology like Zoom (We were hoping God would give us 9 students when we began, and He has blessed us with 20 so far.).
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matt. 7:7
Pastor Cleophas Wamalwa
Redeemed Baptist Church