- Pray for the means to have another place of residence.
- Pray for my wife so that she may find another job.
- Pray for the evangelistic program that the Lord would provide for the organization of it, that many souls will be won for the Lord, that the Lord would open for us a great door for the Word, and that we may announce the Word with authority and make it known as it should be.
- Pray for the means to give gifts to widows, orphans, and the poor during the evangelistic campaign.
- Pray for our children’s school and university tuition.
N’doumi rene Konan, Cote d’Ivoire — Evangelism
Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters, Grace and peace to you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. As I mentioned in my previous letter, we have to leave the place where we live because the owner does not want us to pray in his house. Our priority is to find another home. By the grace of God, the family is doing well, however, my wife has lost her job. Regarding the ministry, we organized a meeting of edification, exchange, and sharing with the brothers. It was very enriching. We continue evangelism which has enabled us to win a few people. We are planning an outdoor evangelism campaign August 4-6 and a spiritual retreat in July. Thank you and may the Lord bless you and keep you. Pastor and Mrs. Konan Kouakou N’doumi Rene Prayer Requests: