Dear partners, I greet you all in the beautiful Name of our Lord Jesus. My family and I are healthy, thanks to God.
We bless the Lord for all He is doing for us in Benin. For several years, our churches have met in places that do not belong to them and our means are very limited to buy land for each of them. God is lifting one of our churches out of this situation and we are rejoicing.
Indeed, our church in the locality of Zopah, has been meeting for 11 years in a rented facility. But by the grace of God, the owner joined our church and was baptized. A few months ago, he decided to offer part of his land to the church in recognition of what the Lord has done for him and his family through the church for several years.
We have, therefore, decided to immediately begin the construction of the church building with the means at our disposal. By the grace of God, the construction of the church actually started on February 19, 2022. And our wish is to finally have a well-built church building for the glory of our God and the testimony of the church. But our resources being limited, we need your support, dear partners, for the success of the project.
To date, we still need about $ 30,000 to complete the project. Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, your contribution to this work, whatever the amount, will be welcome and will serve to advance the mission in Benin.
- May the Lord help us to finish the construction of this church building to the glory of His Name.
- May the Lord lead the work and grant safety to all workers working on the site.
- May the Lord help our other two churches as well (Cotonou and Porto-Novo) to acquire land on which to build church buildings.
- May the Lord continue to open the way for the Gospel in Benin.
May the Lord sustain you and bless your efforts to advance the work of Christ.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3
We bless the Lord Who has granted us again this year the grace to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ Who gives us victory over death and promises us a glorious future.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we had a beautiful Easter celebration in our churches, as I hope in your church, too.
Easter Sunday began in the morning with a baptismal ceremony which saw three young girls who had accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior and who had successfully completed baptism classes, step through the waters of baptism. We have been blessed by the Lord who has added these young girls to the church. Our joy is great for what God is doing for us in this regard, as other young people in our other churches are also waiting to step through the waters of baptism soon.
During the service itself, songs, poems, and skits performed by children, youth, and adults enriched the ceremony and brought much joy to hearts.
Beyond words, the greatest joy comes from the immense work done by the Lord Jesus for us on the cross. This is why we say:
“Thou art worthy … for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;” Revelation 5:9
My family and I greet you fraternally and pray that God blesses each of you and meets all your needs with grace and abundance.
A few prayer points:
– Pray that God will strengthen our members and help them to continue to attend all our meetings because we are entering the rainy season here, and access to our meeting place is not very easy.
– Pray with us for the construction work of our church in Zopah which is currently at a standstill due to lack of resources.
– Pray for the churches of Cotonou and Porto-Novo so that God also gives them land on which to build a church building to the glory of His Name.