Peter Gebeor, Liberia — Projects
Dear Partner in Ministry:
I take this time to extend to you my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your continuous support to our ministry here in Liberia. May our gracious God continue to supply your needs according to His riches in glory.
With respect to our ministry, we have embarked upon several projects in fulfillment of the Great Commission and training of leaders to enhance its command as recorded in Acts 1:8. The two most pressing projects are as follows:
- The Construction Of A Bible College
In 2021, we undertook this project as a result of the rising need to train our church leaders that are committed in reaching the world for Christ. The project has gone 65% since we kicked off in February 2021, with contributions from our members and our ministry partners, including you. Remaining material cost and workmanship to complete this project is at $1,150 USD. The college is to open in June, 2022 by God’s grace.
- The Completion Of A New Church Edifice
As we reach out in a bid to evangelize our community and our country, we are under obligation to teach these new converts the responsibility in handling their own affairs, including a place of worship. Thus in 2021, we embarked on a construction project for the Peter Town Baptist Fellowship on the Kakata Highway. So far, 70% of the work has been done. The remaining 30% is to be completed by May 2022. Material cost and workmanship is at $ 950 USD.
1. More vision and commitment to engage the world in a bid to tell them about Jesus and His salvation to the lost world
2. Pray for funds to complete these two major projects
3. Holy Bibles for the new fellowship
Pastor Peter Gebeor
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!