Allan Maina, Kenya — Ministry
Dear Prayer and Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you in the most precious and gracious Name of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
“But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.” Luke 12:48 We owe it to our generation and the generations to come for “Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.” Psalm 145:3-4
Thank you, prayer and ministry partners for lightening our burdens. Working on the African frontline is rough, tough, and burdensome. But having you walk with us, along with the Lord’s grace, makes our work exciting and delights our hearts with lots of joy in Christ.
God dealt with me most graciously on my American tour August through October 2021. Praise be to God for causing our paths to cross in the ministry of His heavenly Kingdom. I had a wonderful experience and got first-class reception and treatment in all the places and churches God enabled me to visit. America is blessed and great indeed! The American brethren are amazingly generous and kind. I thank God most sincerely for you. It is now my duty to radiate (reflect) what the Lord has graciously bestowed upon me to the communities where God has placed me to labor.
- Journey mercies for my American trip
- Soul-winning and practical ministry activities of our church
- Church growth
- Increased personal support from 1% to 30% now
- 3 professions of faith
- Two successful teaching trips to the Bible schools
- Church growth and outreach
- Church bus. The van we currently use could be repossessed any time now unless we make a 60% deposit which is $12,000.
- Personal support
- A neighbor orphan girl in 12th grade badly needs school fees in order to be able to sit for the national examination in March ($1,000).
- Study Bibles for student pastors at $50 each
Three ways to get involved in this missionary work:
- Monthly support
- A one-time general donation
- A designated gift as God enables
Yours Faithfully in the Service of Jesus Christ,
Pastor Allan Maina
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!