Dear Brethren in Christ and Supporters:
Greetings in the greatest Name we have, our Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ! I thank God upon every remembrance of you! I am beyond grateful for your love, support, and prayers for me, my family, and ministry. Up to this writing, we have not received any vaccine for the Covid 19 virus. Praise God He keeps us free from this virus. The first responders /frontliners are just beginning to be vaccinated here in our country. Maybe in the coming months more vaccines will be available. Schools are still closed. Praise God we continue to congregate at the church every Sunday but children ages 15 and below are prohibited. Our young people teach these children every Monday in several houses at the back of our church.
This is another praise to God because even their parents have the opportunity to hear the Word of God regularly. They assist their young children in coloring and doing some arts. In a way, they also memorize Scripture verses and learn Christian choruses and hymns. These same young people gather in the church every Sunday afternoon. I lead a Bible study for them, answer many of their questions if I can, and encourage them to be faithful and to pray for their loved ones to come to Jesus Christ. Three of these young people can already teach kids.
I would like to announce that my youngest son, Arno, will marry his long-time girlfriend on the 27th of this month. He is 26 years old and Rocel is 24. Excited to have an additional member of our family. I try my best to help them with all their preparations and responsibilities. I will appreciate so much your prayers for this couple. May they continue to serve Christ and may God bless them with joy and a Godly home.
More prayer requests:
- Continue to pray for spiritual growth for us Christians in the church, the adults, and young people, to grow in grace, Christlikeness, and transformed lives, unity, and love, to be able to reflect Jesus in thoughts, words, and actions.
- Salvation of lost neighbors and parents in school
- We never know when our government will allow students for the face-to-face teaching/ learning procedure. Please pray that they will be kept secure and still be able to learn their academic lessons and love reading the Bible. Please pray for the day school because this is our big tool to reach people for Christ- the parents and children. School is the place for daily evangelism because we still have so much freedom to discuss the Bible. Please pray for the teachers, only four now because of the drop in enrollment. They are the ones going to houses at this time. Livelihoods of parents are so affected. Please pray many livelihoods will be restored.
- The completion of the school building. Now the door and window jambs are being setup. Tiles, ceiling, grills, doors, and stairs are still needed in the 2ndfloor, estimate $3,000.00.
- Arno and Rocel’s wedding preparations, wedding day and homelife
- Time to resume regularly visits to the 4 church outreaches when our borders will open freely to travel to every barangay. We still pray for the vaccine and discipline of people in following health protocols.
- The 11 candidates for baptism in the church, protection, and desire to know God more intimately
- Consider in prayer the 22 barangays in our town to be evangelized again and again, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, as the Holy Spirit leads. Please pray for the tract distribution to continue.
- Good health, wisdom, protection from evil, daily strength, and unfailing enthusiasm to faithfully serve our Savior and our Lord. All glory belongs to Him.
Thank you so much, a very grateful heart to God and to you is what fills my heart. I regularly pray for you all. May God continue to abundantly bless you with His presence and provisions as you constantly minister to us and many more. “Blessed be God…Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3,4
In Christian Love,