Dear Financial and Prayer Partners:
Psalm 103:1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psalm 106.1. Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
My family and I are thankful for your continuous prayers and financial support.
Praise be to God for the following:
- On February 17, 2023, we were able to have a social for the Sellington Baptist Church members.
- On February 27, 2023, a friend of the church associated with Sellington Baptist Church presented gift packages to the Sunday School children.
- A friend of the church associated with Sellington Baptist Church sponsored the mothers on Mother’s Day with a meal and another friend of the church contributed to the building fund.
- On March 2, 2023, for the first time since Covid-19, both Sellington and Rockcliffe Baptist churches were able to attend the Ash Wednesday National Conference.
- For the continued moral and financial support for family members.
- I continue to give thanks to the Lord for my health improvements.
We continue to pray for the following:
- A pastor for Rockcliffe Baptist Church;
- For wisdom and guidance for the deacons who are presently leading Rockcliffe Baptist Church;
- Spiritual growth for the members of Sellington and Rockcliffe Baptist churches;
- The work at Sellington Baptist Church;
- For the children to attend Sunday school regularly;
- For the salvation of souls;
- For the young people who are in school up to tertiary level;
- Sister Greene as she makes plans for the back-to-school project;
- Continuous improvement of health.
On March 8, 2023, a member of the Sellington Baptist Church husband died, and we pray the Lord will give her the grace to cope. A member of the Rockcliffe Baptist Church has also died.
We continue to crave your prayers on behalf of the immediate family and church families.
I do trust that you are all safe and doing well. Our prayers are with you, and we pray the blessings of our heavenly Father be your portion.
God continue to bless and keep you,
Sylvester A. Greene