Dear Friends and Supporters,
We greet you in the precious Name of our Savior. We are back in Togo to the ministry after spending almost 10 months in the US reporting to you.
We are back with many challenges facing us in various aspects of the ministry.
Just a synopsis of all that the Lord did for us and through us while we were in the States:
- Afi and I are doing well health-wise.
- We had the opportunity to spend some time with our children. They are all doing well. The boys are working, while our daughter continues with her schooling in Atlanta, GA.
- During our travels in the US, we presented some projects to you. We acquired much support for the projects that we presented. Thanks for your support, and may God bless you for all.
- During our absence, 4 new works were started in the north of Togo. These 3 pastors are using the gift of evangelism in their areas of ministry. With those new works comes the need of a permanent worship place. Please, be praying with us that the Lord would provide means for the believers in the new locations.
We shall write more.
- We thank God for His protection on the road, traveling many miles.
- We praise God for the good health of our existing churches. Also, we are excited for the new works that were started.
- We are thankful for the funds that were given toward the many projects that we presented.
- Please pray for our women’s conference that is planned for the 1, 2, and 3 of September at Glei. We are praying for at least 500 women during the 3 days.
- The school year is almost finished here in Togo. We are expecting many enrollments for the coming school year 2023-2024. We have started to build additional classrooms. God blessed us with some funds to do this.
- Please pray for the summer activities. Many VBSs are planned throughout the summer.
God bless you for reading.
Sincerely in Christ’s Love,
Kouami and Afi