Sylvester Greene, Jamaica — Thankful
Dear Financial and Prayer Partners:
Psalm 106: 1 “Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.”
My family and I are thankful for your continuous financial and prayer support
Praise be to God for the following:
- We were able to have a social for the members of the Sellington Baptist Church on the 17th day of February.
- A friend of the church associated with Sellington Baptist Church presented the Sunday School children with gift packages on Sunday the 27th day of February
- For the first time since Covid -19 both Sellington and Rockcliffe Baptist Churches were in attendance at the Ash Wednesday National Conference on the 2nd of March
I continue to give thanks to the Lord for improvement of health.
We continue to pray for the following:
- A Pastor for Rockcliffe Baptist Church.
- For wisdom and guidance for the Deacons who are presently leading at Rockcliffe Baptist Church.
- The work at Sellington Baptist Church
- Salvation of souls
- Children to attend Sunday School regularly
- Our young people who are in school up to tertiary level.
- Continuous improvement of health.
On a sad note a member of the Rockcliffe Baptist Church husband died today March 8, we pray that the Lord will give her the grace to cope.
We continue to crave your prayers on behalf of the immediate family and the church families.
I do trust that you are all safe and doing well. Our prayers are with you and we pray that the Blessings of our heavenly father be your portion
God continue to Bless and Keep you.
In Christ Service with IGM
Sylvester A. Greene (Rev.)
The Greene’s Family
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!