Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters,
Greetings in the precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope you are doing well in the Lord. The church family and my family are doing well and they send greetings to all our beloved brethren and partners in this Great Commission of taking the Gospel to the world.
Matthew 16 :13-16 “When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
And suddenly, the disciples must make a personal assessment based on what they’ve seen and heard. Take a few moments to think what could be your answer. Could you answer like Peter? My prayer is, let us know Christ the Son of the living God, and be able to to tell others through our actions, deeds, and words.
Please, I would like to share with you the praises for which we celebrate God’s love in our lives.
1) We praise God for adding a new baby to my family. The delivery went on well, thus, we praise His holy Name.
2) Redeemed Baptist church saw 3 professions of faith.
3) We praise God for giving us peace during and after the election.
4) We praise God that our youth ministry is growing numerically and spiritually.
5) We praise God for our Bible college is growing and more ministers are joining to learn God’s Word.
Prayers partners and supporters, please continue to pray with us for the following needs:
1) Our church building, after being under the water during last year’s floods, is in a scary condition (very weak and dangerous during windy times). We are praying to be able to build a permanent church building.
2) Pray for our Bible college’s monthly expenses to be provided – $200.
3) Pray for musical instrument.
4) Pray for personal support.
Philippians 1:6 “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:” To Him be the glory. Amen!
Together, we are reaching the world. Have a blessed time in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Cleophas and Rachel Wamalwa
For the Redeemed Baptist Church Family