Dear Partners in Christ,
O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Psalm 107:1 – 2b
Through the goodness and mercies of God many of us have escaped death, damage to internal organs of the body, as well as mental scars, due to the COVID-19 disease. We are grateful to God for enabling us to see another year in which we serve him. We thank the Lord for your financial and prayer support during such a hard time. God bless you.
COVID-19 in Jamaica
At the moment the disease has been reduced dramatically. This led our government to announce the lifting of COVID-19 measures. And because WHO has not declared the end of the disease, our government warned us to be vigilant by observing COVID-19 protocols although it’s not mandatory.
Members of churches praise God for suppressing the disease outbreak and are back in their places of worship in great numbers. Social gathering for fellowship and Christian witness have been revived also.
New Believers’ Class
Three ladies are now a part of this class. They have responded positively to the gospel and are being instructed for baptism and church membership. We thank God that the church is triumphant and nothing neither in heaven nor earth can silence its testimony.
– To God for protecting us from the disease.
– To God for the trending down of the disease.
– To God for his sovereignty and his other attributes.
– For the salvation of the lost, the growth of believers and restoration of backsliders.
– For funds to work on the extension of the church’s auditorium in order that we can protect the slab floor from being damage by rain water and the approaching hurricane season.
God bless you.
Yours in Christ,
Jamaica West Indies