John Wesonga, Uganda — Ministry Update
MINISTRY UPDATE UGANDA
Greetings, prayer partners and friends.
We from the Independent Gospel Mission Fellowship Uganda do thank God for all who have sent to our Father in heaven prayers for the work we have here in Uganda. The evangelical work is progressing on well as God is touching many lost souls through our ministry and changing the lives of many widows and orphans through hope and prayer.
We thank God, the almighty God, for His abundant grace on our ministry and our ministry partners for the good work they are doing for I know giving is compassionate, giving is ministry, giving is worship, and giving is safe because we serve a God of abundant riches. He will take care of us. There is no greater motivator than the glory of God and giving is one way of honoring Him.
- Thanks for the ongoing construction of Lukalesi Baptist Church in the Sebei region which is one of our 28 churches that were still renting.
- Thanks for the repair and maintenance of the car. It has eased the work of the ministry and may the almighty God bless you all.
- Thanks for supporting our orphans and vulnerable children by providing them with clothing, shoes, and many other things during the Christmas season.
- Thanks for your continuous support towards our youth conference that was done last year on December 16th, 2021. The theme was from 1 Timothy 4:12-13 “Let no man despise thy youth…”
5.Thanks for praying and supporting all our 32 churches in Uganda as the pandemic has interrupted us a lot.
NEEDS OF OUR MINISTRY
- We pray for our orphans to get access to education since they have been denied access. God will open a way where there seems to be no way.
- We pray to get land for our 28 churches which are currently renting.
- Pray for our Bible college which started in November 2021 to teach theology, but we lack transport refund for our students, accommodation, and scholastic materials.
- Monthly support of $600 for upkeep and inland travel since I am financially constrained.
WE DO EVERYTHING IN RESPONSE TO THE FAVOR HE HAS GRACIOUSLY SHOWN US AND CONTINUES TO GRACIOUSLY SHOW US EACH DAY AND WILL GRACIOUSLY SHOW US FOREVER.
Yours in Christ,
PASTOR JOHN WESONGA AND MAMA MARGRET MUTUWA
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!