Gabriel and Liliane MANDJECK
Church planting in Cameroon
Update and PRAYER LETTER
We are involved in church planting work with our children: Esther, Samuel and David. We are committed to the establishment of the Biblical Baptist Church in NGOUMOU located 44 km from Yaoundé and we are associated with the establishment of two other local churches; Olembe and Mokolo with two small groups planning to set up churches, Nkolnda and Mvan in the central region of Cameroon.
Our 2022 Church Planting Mission Plan:
– Work diligently for the growth of the Biblical Baptist Church of Ngoumou with its programs: Worship on Sunday, Bible studies on Tuesday, prayer on Thursday, and a small group of children on Saturday
– Project orientation for the establishment of two other churches, Akono (61 km from Yaoundé-south) and Mbankomo (40km from Yaoundé- west)
– Establishment of 4 local churches in the area
– Creation of a support center for workers for the large commission in Yaoundé
We give thanks to God for our acceptance into IGM as National Pastor for the planting of churches in Cameroon. It is a privilege and a very great encouragement to belong to this Christian family for the advancement of the work of our Lord Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth.
Our thanksgiving for all those who pray for us and are committed to supporting us in one way or another.
We have prayer topics:
– The growth of the Biblical Baptist Church of Ngoumou and the commitment of its members to the work of the Lord
– Necessary provision for family and church planting ministry in Cameroon
– The development of the ministry of children and young people within the local church of Ngoumou
– Necessary provision for the opening of a support center for workers for the large commission in Yaoundé
May God bless all those who pray and give for the work of God in Cameroon.
Glory to God our Father for His faithfulness.
GABRIEL AND LILIANE MANDJECK
CHURCH PLANTING IN CAMEROON