Justus Wafula, Kenya — Praising God
Dear Laborers of God,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ Who died, rose from the dead and He is coming again.
Thank you so much for your tireless prayers and support.
God has been so good to us in this time of Covid-19. None of our church or family members have died because of the coronavirus.
God is so wonderful. Last month, we dedicated six children to the Lord; and we have those who will be going for baptism in the near future.
Our new Pastor Charles was the one who dedicated the children and led us n prayers for our harvest.
- Praise God as we come to the end of this year. It has been difficult with a lot of ups and downs, but God is good.
- We praise God for Joy Baptist Church. The doors of other churches were closed but our church is open 24/7.
- Praise God for our partners and brothers and sisters for their effort of praying for us and supporting us.
- Praise God for the pastor’s family and the ministry that is laid on our life of serving the Almighty God.
- Praise God for our country Kenya, East Africa for the opportunity that God has given us to preach and teach His Word.
- Continue praying for us, the family of Wafula.
- Pray for Joy Baptist Church and Pastor Charles as he prepares to take over.
- Pray for our plans of reaching and planting new churches.
- Pray for our health and wellbeing.
- Pray for God’s blessings upon America, Israel, Kenya, and other countries.
- Pray for laborers for the Lord.
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:19-20
Rev. Justus Wafula
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!