Justus Wafula, Kenya — Thank You
Dear Prayer Partners,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Who died, rose, and is coming again.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your prayers and support for God’s work in Kenya, Africa.
Please continue praying for us. So far, covid-19 has caused the closing the church building for one month. We do not know if it will be extended after a month.
Before that, we had several visitors who came to our church and to our sister churches. We baptized five people and dedicated eleven children to the Lord.
- We praise God that no one in our church has been affected or died because of covid.
- Praise God for our prayer partners who when pray and support us in the ministry.
- Praise God my wife, Rose, is healing slowly.
- Praise God for our prayer partners in the U.S. who pray and support us in the ministry.
- Praise God we are conducting our services in the houses of our members although we can only meet for less than 20 minutes.
- We praise God for the preachers we fellowship with, and we pray to God to protect them.
- Thanks to IGM and Angelica Baptist Church for helping us with our house building as you see in the pictures.
- Please pray for our country and for all the saints to continue in their faith.
- Pray for the hinderance of not having the freedom of worshiping in our church building.
- Pray for my family, wife, and children.
- Pray that we may reach the lost souls and the villages with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for Joy Baptist Church.
- Pray for the laborers in the field of the Lord.
- Pray for our Mission, Temple Bible Mission, and IGM U.S.A.
- Pray for our leaders in the country of Kenya.
Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God…”
Thank you so much.
We love you.
Pastor Justus Wafula