Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters,
Greetings in the precious Name of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:1-8
Brethren, let us keep on praying and keeping our faith in our LORD.
- Join us to celebrate and praise God for the young men and woman who were baptized last month after confessing and putting their trust in God after hearing the true Gospel (23 souls were baptized)
- We are praising God for THE REDEEMED BAPTIST BIBLE SCHOOL for which we have been praying and waiting upon the LORD. Now it’s running.
- Pray that we may have funds to keep the Bible school running.
- Pray for the church growth.
- Pray for personal support.
May the Lord continue to be with you all as you serve Him. Together we reach the world with the Gospel.
Yours in His Service,
Cleophas and Rachel Wamalwa
For Redeemed Baptist Church