- Pray for the strengthening of the faith of the current members of the Eglise Baptiste du Cep of Porto-Novo.
- Pray for those who received the Word and started meeting with us but stopped coming for various reasons.
- Pray for the preaching of the Word that we had stopped because of the Covid 19 pandemic; we will begin, by the grace of God, on March 6.
- Pray that the Lord will grant us the financial means to pay, regularly, the rent of the church.
- We need sound systems to allow the houses around us to hear what is being said during worship, which would enable them to listen to the Gospel of Jesus Christ; pray that the Lord will grant us the financial means for this.
Jean Sagbo Houeto, Benin — Family, Ministry, and Prayer Requests
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, First of all, I would like to thank the Lord for His protection over us since the start of this Covid-19 pandemic and throughout the year 2020. I greet you in the powerful Name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Who gave us “this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”. The end of 2020 has been a time filled with the Lord’s grace for us here in Porto Novo. Then, we want to thank you, dear brothers and sisters, for all the financial, spiritual, and moral support you have given us during the year 2020. “For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” Heb. 6:10 My Family: My family and I are doing well, by the grace of the Lord, despite the challenges and difficulties that are still there. The children got sick one after the other, but by the grace of God, it’s okay. My Ministry: We have a sister, who came from North Benin, who joined us. We give thanks to God for the life of this sister. Some people who accepted Jesus as their Savior and started attending church meetings stopped coming. For some, the distance is a little long and others because of persecution by family and friends. We will restart, my wife and I, our evangelistic outings that we had stopped because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Prayer Subjects: