- Please pray for Diana Cabales, she is very sick. May God extend to her His healing and recovery.
- The new building is almost 70% finished. Please pray that the ceiling, flooring of second floor, windows, grills, and strong stairs will be finished in the middle of 2021. The first floor is already being used for the kindergarten. I thank God for the Day School because parents’ homes are open for the teachers’ visit and for evangelism.
- Many members are not able to attend church because of no private rides. We start to feel the need for a vehicle to pick them up, especially those from far places. This is a new faith project.
- Wisdom from the Lord and safety from the evil one. May all viruses and bacteria bow at the Name of Jesus and the right vaccine be out. We pray for doctors and scientists.
- Safety of all front liners. Praying for their homes and families.
- Please pray that we can continue to reach lost souls with the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray for my family. Dannel, Unno, and wife, Beryl, are all front liners. Please pray for Arno, my youngest son’s, life decisions that he will make Jesus Christ and His Word his priority. Please pray for my 3 grandchildren who are asthmatic and prone to skin allergies. May God give them strong and healthy bodies and immune systems.
Nelly Hiquiana, Philippines — Covid-19
Greetings of peace and joy in the Lord Jesus Christ! “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”- Isaiah 9:6 Glory to God for His redemption upon us. Because of Him, we enjoy this inner peace and joy, His divine love, and the eternal life He gifted us. The world continues to push in its godless system. Satan continues to distract and blind the minds of the unbelieving, sow fear and chaos, and take advantage of the pandemic but Jesus Christ Is our Shepherd and He takes care of us. “All things work together for good to them that love God”-Romans 8:28 PANDEMIC 2020 This has altered lots of plans and schedules. Since March 15, 2020, our movement is very limited. I have not been able to travel or to visit my grandchildren in Davao City. However, I was able to attend to gardening and planted several plants and vegetables. Almost all houses gave time to clean up, the children really understood the value of washing hands and taking a bath often. People have the time to ponder their need of God. I thank God that I was able to minister to some families although I am really very careful when attending crowded homes and places. Day School Enrollment has very low outcome but just enough for 4 teachers to visit once a week to the homes. Parents can see how teachers pray before and after the teaching session and have the opportunity to pray for troubled, fearful parents and kids. Church I thank God that the end of May 2020, we were allowed to meet together again. We all wear face masks when going to church. I think members’ prayers are more sincere and warm. Concern for each other’s wellbeing increased. The desire to evangelize loved ones and neighbors is growing in the hearts of Christians. For these, I really am praising God. More praises: On Sunday afternoon, some young people gathered in the church. I thank God for using me to teach and disciple them. They, too, take care of the children every Monday at the neighborhood homes because kids are not allowed to attend church. God’s ways are amazing beyond imagination. These YP’s are very thankful for their Christian training. URGENT PRAYERS: