Dear Prayer Partner,
Happy New Year 2020!
We thank God for His grace and mercy last year. Thanks for your prayers and support. Please continue praying for us.
Towards the end of December, we had a youth conference. There were over 250 youths there and 11 young men came to the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue praying for Joy Baptist Church and other sister churches.
Brothers, we need your prayers so much so as to do more than what we did last year.
1. We praise God for the saved and baptized souls last year.
2. We praise God for the churches and friends who give their time and wealth for the lost souls in Africa.
3. We praise God for preachers’ families.
1. Please pray for our church as we look for the proper documents for the government for the land and as we do visitation and bring people to Jesus.
2. Please pray for the three churches that we fellowship with. They need property and buildings.
3. Pray for the training of leaders and their plans for planting more churches.
4. Pray for our orphans that their needs may be met.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Phil. 4:13
Pastor Justus Wafula