Dear Prayer Warriors and Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you in the most precious Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
In his book, “Don’t Waste Your Life”, Dr. John Piper writes:
“You don’t have to know a lot of things for your life to make a lasting difference in the world. But you do have to know the few great things that matter, perhaps just one, and then be willing to live for them and die for them. The people that make a durable difference in the world are not the people who have mastered many things, but who have been mastered by one great thing. If you want your life to count, if you want the ripple effect of the pebbles you drop to become waves that reach the ends of the earth and roll on into eternity, you do not need to have a high IQ. You do not have to have good looks or riches or come from a fine family or a fine school. Instead, you have to know a few great, majestic, unchanging, obvious, simple, glorious things or one great all-embracing thing and be set on fire for them.”
This is the truth of 1 Corinthians 2:2 that drives my life and passion for service every day I wake up.
1. Successful graduation of 12 students in our Bible school in Nairobi with Diploma of Biblical Studies (BTCP Curriculum)
2. Successful journeys to Bungoma to teach student pastors (500 KM away from Nairobi).
3. Church growth (Biblical and in number)
1. Purchase of land for church
2. Personal support at 0% at present
3. Transportation: our car was involved in a near-fatal road accident and completely damaged [totaled]
4. Financial assistance for October teaching trip to the Bible school in Bungoma ($300 U.S.)
1. Need for a house. Our current landlord has given us notice to move by January 1st, 2020.
2. Bible students to get study Bibles. Most of the students are pastors and do not have Bibles at all.
For the sake of Christ Jesus and in His glorious service,
Pastor Allan and Lydia Maina