Philippians 4:17 is truly our heart’s desire for all who partner with us in ministry! Whether you give financially or you are a prayer warrior on our behalf, our desire, like Paul’s is that fruit will abound to your account. We will not hear or know of all decisions for salvation, baptism and surrender made as a result of our ministry but God who keeps the record knows.

Ministry Highlights for 2019
Ministry Teams
Year to date we have been blessed by the ministries of three Missions/Ministry Teams out of the USA. Two were involved in conducting Devotional Exercises in schools and other institutions e.g. The Jamaica Constabulary Force Convalescent Centre.

March 30 – April 6, 2019
The first team, a family of five from Michigan, hosted an excellent six hour music seminar. This event was open to all the churches in St. Elizabeth. Five Churches took up the offer. Of the fifteen participants: 3 participated in the Voice Training Seminar, and the other 12 learning to play instruments ( Drums x 3, Keyboard x 3 and regular guitar x 4 and bass guitar x 1). The fifteen participants ministered at a Concert, showcasing the skills that they had acquired at the workshop.

April 13 -20, 2019
The second team (2 adults and 12 teens) from West Virginia, hosted a four day VBS at Spice Grove. The Theme for VBS was “Power up: Raise Your Game”. Despite the inclement weather the children braved the rains to attend each evening. They thoroughly enjoyed the Bible stories, learning new songs as well as playing games. It is our prayer that the spiritual seeds planted in these young lives will germinate and bring forth fruit.

Combined Service
The first combined service for 2019 was hosted by the Spice Grove Baptist Church. This was a wonderful time of fellowship around the Word and with the congregants of both churches. Approximately 50 adults and children from Providence attended the Service. A cooked meal was provided after the Service.

Spice Grove
Wait on the Lord and he will give the desires of the heart. How true. After years of praying and giving, the cobweb of electrical wires and fans hanging from steel at Spice Grove are no more. With financial assistance of three churches from the USA (Ohio, Pensylvania & Michigan) and also a work team with two electricians from one of said churches, the sanctuary is now properly wired and six fans are nicely suspended. The work team also painted the interior of the entire building. The materials and funds to complete the electrical work in short order is in hand. To God be the glory.

YES (Youth Empowerment for Success) Club
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 the combined Women’s Fellowships of Providence & Spice Grove Baptist Churches hosted Kraft Kamp 001, where participants were taught 4 skills (Cake Decorating, Jewelry Making, Soap Making and Cushion Cover Making. Ladies from other churches were invited and attended this event. As we endeavour to engage our people through capacity building (both youths and adults) we hope to have an Open Day soon where the items made will be sold. Proceeds (40%) from the sales will go to the individuals who made the items and the remaining 60% toward the new roof for Providence Baptist Church.

Kraft Kamp 002 will take place in November and will include the skill of Tye & Dye. Please pray with us as we seek to acquire additional resources for the Club. Items needed include sewing machines, material and other sewing accessories and tools, beads, embroidery thread, clasps and other supplies and tools for jewelry making, items for soap making and tye & dying

Transport for Godfrey
We seek to have a 2006 ExTrail up and running. Pray for us that this will be accomplished by early November. It needs to be insured, licensed, have fitness done and be fitted with tires (5 including a spare). Total cost will be $,500.00.

Prayer Requests
1. Spiritual and numerical growth in both churches
2. Salvation of men
3. Funds for ceiling of roof at Spice Grove
4. Ministry in US Sept 8 – October 8, 2019
5. Speaking Engagement in St Maarten where I will be ministering at a Missions Conference in October. Theme: Face the Book (Rev 20:12-15)
6. Other upcoming speaking engagements
7. Additional prayer and financial supporters

Notes of Praise
1. Prayer and financial support of our partners (individuals and churches)
2. Continued improvement in health
3. Work done on building at Spice Grove