Dear Financial and Prayer Partners
Greetings in the precious love of our Lord Jesus who died, was buried, rose again and is coming soon. As Paul wrote in Philippians 1 v 3-5 “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now”. Thanks for continuous support.
Update and Praise:
1. July 14-19 – We had DVBS at Rockcliffe Baptist Church. Ten (10) of our students confessed faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.
2. Sunday July 28 – One (1) out of the ten (10) came forward requesting baptism and one (1) lady for church membership.
We give God the Glory.
3. August is a very special month for us:
a. August 1 – We celebrated One Hundred and Eighty Five (185) years of Emancipation. This can be akin to Galatians 5 v 1, Hebrews 12 v 1-3 and John 8 v 32 & 36 which reminds us of our spiritual freedom in Christ Jesus.
b. August 6 – We celebrated Fifty Seven (57) years of Independence.
c. August 8 – My wife and I celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary; we give God thanks for keeping us together.
d. August 11-16 – We had our Crusade at Rockcliffe Baptist Church, it was a blessed week.
1. For the ministry at Sellington Baptist Church, we have limited skill men and financial resources to complete the building projects, these include :
a. Rendering of the inside of the wall at the front of the church compound
b. Enclosure of the back section of the compound and;
c. The building and installing of two (2) steel gates
2. September 15-20 – We will be having Crusade at Sellington Baptist Church. For two (2) of the nights we will be having ‘Open Air Meeting’. Help us pray for God’s anointing and leading for the week and that the persons in the community will be out to hear the word.
3. October 17-19 – Pastor & Wife Retreat will be hosted by the Association of Independent Baptist Churches in Jamaica. Pray the Lord will supply and meet the needs so that my wife and I will be able to attend.
Kindly note that as a church body we will be grateful for assistance in any summer mission trips to include but not limited to DVBS and Crusade.
We are praying for you and ask that you continue to do the same for us. God continue to guide, protect, provide and bless you.
In the Master’s Service with I.G.M.
………S. A. Greene………..
The Greene’s Family Jamaica
Brother Sylvester A. Greene (Rev.)