Dear Financial and Prayer Partners,
Season’s greetings to you. It is the time of the year when we pause to reflect on the birth of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who came to dwell with us. Matthew 1:23 Having given His life for us by dying on the cross for our sins, buried, buried, and arose on the third day, we now have the presence of the blessed Holy Spirit with us John 14:16-18
We pause to say thank you for another year’s support. Truly, it has helped to keep us going in the ministry.
We continue to give God thanks and praise for what He hath done and continues to do:
- In the month of July, we had our Daily Vacation Bible School at both Sellington and Rockcliffe Baptist Churches where six (6) of the children who attended committed their lives to the Lord.
- In the months of July and August, we had Crusade at Sellington and Rockcliffe Baptist Churches respectively and two (2) persons committed their lives to the Lord.
- From January to the 10th of December, I conducted devotions every Monday morning in one of our primary schools with the staff members, students, and parents. Several professed faith in Jesus Christ.
- On October 15, I was privileged to present the Word of God at the Associational Conference for Independent Baptist Churches in Jamaica at Hillview Baptist Church in Montego Bay. We had an excellent time together and the number of persons in attendance was approximately five hundred (500).
- I was again blessed to be used by God from November 11 to 14 to present the Word at Windsor Castle Baptist Church in the parish of Portland.
- I was humbled to preach on Sunday, November 18 during morning worship service at the church that I was baptized in fifty-six (56) years ago — Thornton Baptist Church. To God be the glory! Great things He hath done!
I am grateful to God to have kept us thus far, as we draw near the ending of another year and also the celebration of my birthday.
Please join us in praying for:
- Continued health and strength to carry out the mandate God has given to us.
- Funds to complete our project of the securing of the church property at Sellington. We have one side remaining for the height of the walls and columns to be lifted and rendered, enclosure of the back section, painting and installing two (2) gates at the front. Praise the Lord for allowing us to start and where we have reached thus far.
Kindly note that for the year 2019 we are open for mission trips, for Daily Vacation Bible School, crusade, or any special ministry that the Lord has laid on your heart.
We wish for you and your family a blessed Christmas and a productive 2019. May God continue to guide, protect, and provide.
In Christ, Serving with I.G.M.,
Rev. Sylvester Green and Family