Gabriel and Liliane MANDJECK
Church Planting in Cameroon
Update and Prayer Letter
“Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.” (1 Thess. 5:24) Our God, Who is always faithful, supports us in this mission that He has entrusted to us.
The establishment of Biblical churches in Cameroon is surely progressing according to His will and for His glory.
The Biblical Baptist Church of Ngoumou grows in maturity with our various programs of strengthening and evangelization with follow-up.
1) We give thanks to God for our children who have completed the 2021/2022 school year well: Esther (1èreA4); Samuel (5th); David (CM1) as well as the other children we take care of by the grace of God: Moise (1st Year); Ivan (CE2); Angel (3rd Year); EYENGA (CE1); Raphael and Hortense (CP) Armand (CE2).
2) We give thanks to God for the missionary journeys east of Cameroon from July 17 to 24, 2022 for the visit of 06 groups in the forest:
MPAN (Pastor Biboum Guy); EBADE (Aspiring Pastor Paul NKAMBA);
ADJANE (brother AZINGUE Martin); BEFOLONE (Community of BAKA Pygmies with Pastor (ZAM Nicolas);
PALISCO (Pastor MENKAND Emmanuel)
SOUTH-CAMEROON: visit of Pastors MABEN of NDOMBE, APOLOS SAHA AFAN-MABE and the conference on discipleship at the Mission of the Christian Assemblies of Cameroon: Assembly of NDOMBE-KRIBI with an attendance of 40 people.
CENTER-CAMEROON: from June 20 to 22, 2022 at Bethlehem Church in Yaoundé on the theme: preparing the next generation of Bible teachers by mastering useful tools for expositional preaching: Assistance, 40 Pastors.
From August 01 to 05, 2022 at the Biblical Baptist Church of Ahala Yaoundé on the centrality of the Gospel for the good health of our churches, theme based on the epistle of Paul to the Colossians (Conference of Pastors of Cameroon; Central African Republic; Gabon; Chad) Attendance: 78 pastors.
- Prayer Points:
1) We pray for the necessary provision for the start of the 2022/2023 school year in Cameroon, Monday, September 05, 2022, for our children (10); (1,273USD).
2) We pray for the necessary provision for the funeral of my mother, widow MBOCK Jacqueline (1800 USD). Her death occurred Saturday, August 07, 2022, at 3 p.m. and the funeral program is scheduled for Friday, September 09 and Saturday, September 10, 2022, for burial. May God be glorified in the funeral.
3) We pray for the necessary provision for the training of 15 aspiring pastors at the Higher Institute of Pastoral Training in Kungulu in Southern Cameroon from October 09 to 14, 2022 on evangelism and discipleship (545 USD).
4) We pray for the training of 20 aspiring pastors in Messamena in the East of Cameroon in January 2023 that God will give the necessary provision by the valley: equipment and the necessary logistics and support for the transport of aspiring pastors who carry remote villages the courses will be done by module 01 time per quarter; (2,180 USD/year) for 03 years.
5) We pray that God will provide for a missionary car to facilitate missionary trips to Cameroon; ($14,545).
6) May God provide for my Master of Divinity courses at Bethlehem College and Seminary (BCS) in Yaoundé from August 22, 2022; (2,000 USD) for 03 years and a good laptop with research software.
7) May God provide monthly for my family and the Cameroon Church Planting Mission.
May God bless all those who are committed to praying and giving to support the work of God to win Cameroon for Christ.
Gabriel and Liliane Mandjeck