Greetings to our vital prayer partners.
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.” (1CORINTHIANS 16:58)
By God’s grace and mercy, the Redeemed Baptist Church family continues to keep the faith. My wife and children (Gideon and Joy) are all doing well. We do praise the Lord for they did their National Exams and by God’s help they passed well, and they will be joining the high school in April. In the span of four months, we had 9 people accept Christ and join the church family. They are in a discipleship class and soon we are going to baptize them.
- Join us as we praise our Lord for our Bible college which has 20 students.
- We praise God for the provision of school fees for my kids.
- We praise God for the souls which came to Christ through our community evangelism work.
- For His loving care and adding more Sunday school kids to the church family
Please join us in praying for:
- Raising some monthly income to operate the college, for example, the cost of Internet services, utilities, printing, and transportation is $ 200 per month
- Our youth need musical instruments costing $2,000.
- Funds to renovate our church building, $1500
- Pray for personal family support.
We cannot thank you enough for the impact your prayers and financial support are making in our kingdom work here at Naivasha, Kenya. Together, we are truly reaching the world for Christ!
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Cleophas and Rachel
Redeemed Baptist Church