Hello dear prayer partners,
The Lord graced me with visiting Pastor Kouadio Janot last month and this month Pastor Yao Amani and new partner Pastor Assem Benjamin. The various pastors and their families are doing well. At the level of Guitry, after the acquisition of two pieces of land, we are praying that God will provide the means for construction. The workforce has evolved at the level of the local church of Guitry.
In Vavoua, I worshiped with Pastor Benjamin accompanied by Pastor Yao Amani. The praise was warm. Pastor Benjamin made me visit the different departments namely the class of toddlers, that of young people and finally that of adults where we finished. The people were really happy with the partnership between their local church and the IGM mission. We took our leave while thanking them for their welcome and their love for the Lord.
We then headed to the local church led by Pastor Yao Amani where we all ended this Sunday day. At Pastor Yao Amani, work on the construction of the fence continues. We are in prayer for the completion of the work. It was after four days of visiting that I returned to Bouaké. I traveled an average of one thousand five hundred km for the two cities. The next missions will be for the city of Abidjan and its suburbs where we have several pastors and their families, all hoping that I have the means by the grace of God.
THE REQUESTS :
We pray for Pastor Kouadio Janot:
1) We pray for the growth of the local church in Guitry
2) We pray that God will provide the means for the construction of the temple (there is a delay to develop a land given by the municipality)
3) We pray for the needs of the N’gbra Kouadio Janot family.
We pray for Pastor Benjamin:
1) We pray that God will provide the means for the construction of a temple
2) (the local church already has land). Worship is currently taking place in a house that leaves something to be desired.
3) We pray for God to provide for the family.
4) We pray for the growth of the local church
We pray for Pastor Yao Amani:
1) We pray for the growth of the local church and the strengthening of the brethren and sisters.
2) We pray for the completion of the work of the construction of the fence
3) We pray for the family’s needs and protection.
Pray that God will give me the strength and the means to visit all the pastors and their families. Travel (fuel, hotels, food and others) is expensive for me.
Pray for the local Church of the Hippodrome Zone for its growth, spiritual and financial prosperity of the members.
Brother N’DRI Koffi Emmanuel