I greet all partners in the Name of Jesus.
I told you in my recent report about my aging vehicle. Yesterday, while my mechanic was driving it to the garage, there was an accident. I bless the Lord because even though the right side was badly damaged, the driver escaped unscathed. The vehicle is still in the garage.
Pray for me because all IGM partners must meet in Guitry. I have to repair the car before March 16, 2021. I really need it.
Brother Emmanuel Koffi
I would like to give glory to our God for His mercy, for His love, and for the protection He grants us. We all know 2020 has been one of the most difficult years. Paul says this: Phil. 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” My wife, my children, and I have succeeded in overcoming stages thanks to the One Who has always strengthened us. The year 2021 has started with the hope that we will no longer hear about this pandemic, but no, it is there with its restrictions.
Overall, the work is going well. At the Bouaké church, we resumed our door-to-door evangelizations and our film screenings. The workforce is gradually increasing. I recall that the authorities had closed our church building and that following this, several brothers and sisters had stopped coming to worship. But thank God, we are getting over it. The other colleagues are doing well. We will have a two-day working session in this month of March from the 17th to the 18th in Guitry at Pastor Janot’s. I’ll be there a little earlier on Monday the 15th for film and evangelism screenings that will last all week. In this regard, I would like to tell you that I am willing to visit local churches and pastors and their families twice a year, something I have always tried to do once a year despite my means. My prayer is that God, through the IGM mission, will give me the financial and material means to make these trips. The vehicle I have now is very tired and the churches are not clustered in the same area. For example, I was recently on the new Toumodi field where there are only a few brothers and sisters. I spent $150 for a 285 KM round trip. If I have to go to Vavoua, Guitry, or Abidjan, I will spend three times as much. With the help of the Lord, we will do great things. I am making a request to our partners to help the pastors financially to make the trip to Guitry.
My wife and I would like to thank all the partners who have supported us and continue to support us. Many thanks to Director Gary and Pastor James for their attention to the work in Côte d’Ivoire.
1) Pray for the physical, spiritual, and financial growth of our various local churches.
2) Pray for the follow-up of the different missionary fields, the pastors, and their families.
3) Pray for the new Toumodi field which needs land and a place to meet.
4) Pray for financial means. May God give the pastors what they need for the proper functioning of the work.
5) Pray for the health of the pastors and their wives.
6) Pray that God will give me a vehicle capable of touring.
7) Let us pray for the meeting which takes place in Guitry with Pastor Kouadio Janot.
8) Pray for complete equipment for evangelism (speakers, video projector, and other things all valued at $2000).
Thank you, everyone, for your prayers for the success of the Gospel in the world.
N’dri Koffi Emmanuel and N’goran Victoire