Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Who died, was buried, and was resurrected from the dead.
I want to thank you so much for your prayers and support for God’s work in INDIA. Our God has been good to us. My family and four churches are praying about the persecution in India and are fine. Regardless of the ups and downs in life, our God is so good. Honor and glory goes to Him alone.
1. Praise God for protecting my family and churches while I am traveling to share the Word of God.
2. Praise God for the fasting prayers in all of my four churches. A lot of persecution is going on in India. The government wants to transform the country into a place where Hinduism is the only religion. Christians are considered to be part of a Western religion which the government wants to eliminate from the country.
3. Praise God for my mom’s good health. She is suffering with diabetes.
1. For prayer and financial support for my family and I, including school fees for our children.
2. For ministry and project needs such as a van, a sound system, and construction of church buildings, etc. Note: pictures below are samples and not the actual appearance of the items needed.
3. For my fellow pastors and the ministry in our four churches.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” Philippians 4:13
Please keep praying for the persecution in INDIA. I and all of my churches and pastors are praying for you in our daily prayers.
Thank you so much. God bless you all.
We love you!
Pastor Vijay Polimetla