Dear Praying Friends,
Greetings in the most precious Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God is good and faithful in our lives as the Bible says in Deuteronomy 7:9, “…the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;” He has shown His faithfulness in my life so many times.
Dear brothers and sisters, I want to thank you all for your support, care, and the love you have shown towards me when I was in the USA for almost two months. It was a great privilege to work with International Gospel Mission. I was very happy to travel with Brother Jim Arnold. We traveled almost 10,000 miles to visit churches. It was a great experience to share the Word and my ministry in India in different churches in the USA. Though we have persecution and opposition for the Gospel work in India, we are very happy to serve the Lord. The burning desire of our heart is to reach the unreached parts of India with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
FAMILY: By the grace of God and through your prayers, my family is doing well. Kindly pray for my wife, Eunice, as we are expecting a baby in the month of December. She needs to have a c-section. The cost will be about $2,000. Please do pray for our needs and for good health. My son, Timothy Dalton, is doing well and he is going to school for preparatory 1. He is turning 4 on the 18th of November, 2017. Please pray for him.
MINISTRY: As you all know, we are constructing a church building in India. We have a lot of hindrances with the construction, but God is graciously protecting us and meeting the needs for His work. During my trip, the Lord provided $9,000 to build the first floor, all the glory to Him alone. Now we have a permanent place for worship. We are in urgent need of a second floor for the Sunday school. Please do kindly pray for this need.
Our Church’s Future Building Plans
1. The basement is for parking.
2. The first floor is for church services.
3. The second floor is for Sunday school.
4. Orphanage and Bible college
1. For my US trip: The trip was wonderful. It was a great privilege to meet all of you and to share my vision and burden for the ministry and the Word of God in different churches.
2. For safe journeys: On the road and by air. After 8 weeks, I safely returned home.
3. For His provision: God has provided funds for the construction of the first floor of the church building.
1. Pray for my wife, Eunice, as we are expecting a baby in the month of December. Please pray for the hospital needs.
2. Pray for the construction of the first floor of the church building.
3. Pray for support for my family.
4. Please pray for the upcoming events in the church: THANKSGIVING DAY on the 12th and a FAMILY RETREAT on the 14th of November 2017.
5. We are also in need of constructing an orphan home. Please do pray for this need.
Thank you all for your prayers, love, and financial support.
Pastor K. Vijay, Eunice, and Timothy