Dear Prayer Partners and Supporters,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Who died, was buried, and was resurrected from the dead!
I want to thank you so much for your prayers and support for God’s work in Kenya, Africa! Our God has been good to us. My family and church are doing fine. Regardless of the ups and downs in life, our God is so good. Honor and glory goes to Him alone.
1. We praise God for giving us a peaceful election although we are going to vote again.
2. Praise God for the good health He has given my family. My wife is living with arthritis pain.
3. We praise God for the new church that was started three months ago. Four people accepted Jesus as Savior and are waiting for baptism.
4. Praise God for the Independent Gospel Missions College.
1. Continue praying for our vision of evangelizing people.
2. Pray for our project of building a three-door toilet which is underway as you can see in the pictures.
3. Pray for our upcoming project of putting up the wall of Joy Baptist Church. We need $6,000 for this phase.
4. Pray for our fellow pastor, Henry Alubale, who was attacked by wicked people and is in the hospital.
5. Pray for my wife, Rose, who has arthritis pain.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13
Thank you so much! God bless you all!