Julius and Lydia Kadengemmohr2021-02-04T15:13:47+00:00
[gdlr_quote align=”center” ]”Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits
.” – Romans 12:15-16[/gdlr_quote]
Baptist Faith Missions, Coast Region
Julius and Lydia Kadenge have been with IGM since August 2003. Julius accepted the Lord as his Savior in 1993. Pastor Kadenge pastors several churches in the Mombasa coastal area, including Kahingoni Baptist Faith Church, Kibarani Grace Baptist Church, and Kilifi Baptist Church. He spends much of his time working with his tribe, the Giriamas. The Giriama tribe, an unreached people group, is made up mostly of animistic religions, which include the worship of ancestral spirits and the religion of Islam. Pastor Julius preaches from house to house, gives counseling and guidance to school children, and teaches Biblically based HIV/AIDS prevention. He helps AIDS victims buy food and helps the poor parents with school uniforms. They need a vehicle so they can help and reach more people for the Lord. They need your prayer and financial support.
- Pray for more of the Lord’s workers.
- Pray for my support to increase.
- Pray for more converts.
- Pray for the orphans.
- Julius Kadenge, Kenya — Family Update April 6, 2022
- Julius Kadenge, Kenya — Ministry February 12, 2022
- Julius Kadenge, Kenya — Death of Mother February 7, 2022
- Julius Kadenge, Kenya — Family Update January 28, 2022
- Julius Kadenge, Kenya — Drought January 21, 2022