John Wesonga joined IGM in 2013. He is the first National Church Planter to join IGM. He is working as a youth pastor and is Wilson Maungo’s right-hand man in Uganda. He has a seventh-grade education and is pursuing a Certificate in Biblical Studies through the IGM Institute in Kenya. He is married to Margaret Mutua Wesonga and they have five children.
John’s Salvation testimony:
“One pastor paid me a visit and shared with me the Gospel in Romans 3:23. I realized that I was a sinner in need of a Savior. So that day, after my conviction, I called upon the Name of the Lord.” He was later baptized.
- John Wesonga, Uganda — Conferences January 26, 2023
- John Wesonga, Uganda — Prayer Requests September 7, 2022
- John Wesonga, Uganda — New Church July 20, 2022
- John Wesonga, Uganda — Youth Conference May 12, 2022
- John Wesonga, Uganda — Lukalesi March 22, 2022