“I heard the Word of God during one week of evangelistic campaigns. It was there that I recognized that I am a sinner and I need Christ. I accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Savior at the end of the campaign. I was baptized by immersion the following spring.” Edoh has been involved in training teachers and pastors, youth and camp ministry, church planting and VBS. Edoh (“Paul”) received his Bible training in Togo and at Baptist Bible College in Clarks Summit, PA. He has a Master’s in Ministry degree. He and his wife, Adzoa, have one child, Mawuli Jean Marc Assignon.
- Edoh “Paul” Assignon, Togo — Seminar February 3, 2020
- Edoh “Paul” Assignon, Togo — New Roof October 10, 2019
- Edoh “Paul” Assignon, Togo — Home Again August 15, 2019
- Edoh “Paul” Assign, Togo — Three Testimonies May 18, 2019
- Edoh “Paul” Assignon, Togo — Professions of Faith January 30, 2019