“I heard the Word of God during one week of evangelistic campaigns. It was there that I recognized that I am a sinner and I need Christ. I accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Savior at the end of the campaign. I was baptized by immersion the following spring.” Edoh has been involved in training teachers and pastors, youth and camp ministry, church planting and VBS. Edoh (“Paul”) received his Bible training in Togo and at Baptist Bible College in Clarks Summit, PA. He has a Master’s in Ministry degree. He and his wife, Adzoa, have one child, Mawuli Jean Marc Assignon.
- Edoh Paul Assignon, Togo — Looking Ahead January 8, 2021
- Edoh Paul Assignon, Togo — Health and a New Church December 11, 2020
- Edoh Paul Assignon, Togo — Activities October 20, 2020
- Edoh Paul Assignon, Togo — Orphans October 19, 2020
- Edoh Paul Assignon, Togo — Reopening of Churches October 19, 2020