Rafael and Charing Lubaton were accepted into IGM on May 13, 2008, as Missionary Field Coordinators to the Philippines. They both accepted the Lord as personal Savior in 1952 and a few years later, came to the United States for graduate studies in Bible and theology. They are United States citizens and have been in many different ministries for over 50 years, including being a senior pastor, professor, church-planter, financial analyst, loan officer, clerk, and participating in a jail ministry. Charing went home to be with the Lord January 25, 2013, following a devastating stroke a few weeks prior.
After Charing went home to be with the Lord, Rafael married Rosalinda and both are now serving with IGM. Rosalinda accepted the Lord as personal Savior in 1953. She has been a career public school teacher in the Philippines and a quartermaster, completed her Certified Nurse Assistance course and Home Health Aide Certificate in California, and has served in the field of Health Care Services in California.
As Missionary Field Coordinators to the Philippines, Rafael and Rosalinda will be serving the ministries of IGM in the Philippines.
- Rafael and Rosalinda Lubaton, Philippines — Moved August 2, 2019
- Rafael Lubaton, Philippines — Field Report October 19, 2018
- Rafael Lubaton, Philippines–Coordinators’ Visit 2016 June 10, 2016
- Rafael and Rosalinda Lubaton, Philippines–Leaving for the Philippines November 10, 2015
- Rafael and Rosalinda Lubaton, Philippines–Visiting May 27, 2015