A Ministry of Helps – I Cor. 12:28
Edward Lalo Abbott joined IGM in 1997. He is the oldest son of Edward and Flossie Abbott. He presently provides general oversight of the ministry. He also does some teaching at the Bible Institute and maintenance on all the facilities, including church construction where needed. He has three children by his late wife, Adela: Eduardo, Randy, and Deluce. They help their dad in the ministry. He leads regular short-term mission trips to help national pastors in their building programs and to meet needs in the school complex.
- Edward IV and Amparo Abbott, Mexico — God Is Good December 18, 2017
- Ed IV and Amparo Abbott, Mexico — New Year December 12, 2016
- Edward “Lalo” Abbott IV, Mexico–Retreats July 18, 2016
- Edward (Lalo) and Amparo Abbott IV, Mexico–Camp March 8, 2016
- Ed “Lalo” IV and Amparo (Pin) Abbott, Mexico–Maintenance, Construction and Travel May 27, 2015