A Ministry of Helps – I Cor. 12:28
Edward Lalo Abbott joined IGM in 1997. He is the oldest son of Edward and Flossie Abbott. He presently provides general oversight of the ministry. He also does some teaching at the Bible Institute and maintenance on all the facilities, including church construction where needed. He has three children by his late wife, Adela: Eduardo, Randy, and Deluce. They help their dad in the ministry. He leads regular short-term mission trips to help national pastors in their building programs and to meet needs in the school complex.
- Ed Abbott IV, Mexico — Surgery Was Successful! September 27, 2019
- Ed Abbott IV, Mexico — Update on Perla September 25, 2019
- Edward Abbott IV, Mexico — Update on Perla August 26, 2019
- Ed Abbott IV, Mexico — Update on Perla Abbott July 30, 2019
- Ed Abbott IV, Mexico — Update on Perla July 25, 2019