Justus was saved in 1985 after an American missionary came to his village. The missionary showed a Christian film and preached on Luke 19:10. Justus realized he was a sinner, repented of his sins, and, by grace through faith, accepted Jesus as his Savior (Rom. 10:9, Eph. 2:8-9). He was baptized in 1986. Justus’ ministry has included evangelistic ministry, cinema crusades, youth ministry, an annual youth camp, church planting, and feeding orphans. He has planted 16 churches in the Baptist Grace Mission. Justus and Rose have six children.
- Justus Wafula, Kenya — Youth Conference January 17, 2020
- Justus Wafula, Kenya — Praising God October 16, 2019
- Justus Wafula, Kenya — Praise and Prayer February 28, 2019
- Justus Wafula, Kenya — Baptisms September 18, 2018
- Justus Wafula, Kenya — Rose’s Brother August 3, 2018