In 1996, a preacher came to our school and shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I realized that I am a sinner and only His death on the cross could save me. I believed and accepted Jesus as my personal Savior. My pastor took me through the new believer’s class and thereafter I was baptized in a river by immersion.
In 2000, while I was in the Christian Union, I received Jesus Christ as my Savior after hearing the Word of God from a visiting missionary.
Franklin and Claris were married in 2009 and have children now and fourth expected in October 2018.
Franklin is the founder and pastor of Voice of Hope Baptist Church and he also teaches at Independent Gospel Mission College in Bungoma, Kenya.
- Franklin Ngala, Kenya — Blessings December 15, 2020
- Franklin Ngala, Kenya — Covid October 19, 2020
- Franklin Ngala, Kenya — Lockdown June 5, 2020
- Franklin Ngala, Kenya — Motorcycle March 20, 2020
- Franklin Ngala, Kenya — Recovery February 24, 2020