Ningwon Kumrah’s salvation testimony: “2 Corinthians 6:17 is the verse that changed my life. During my personal Bible reading, it touched me and led me to Christ.” Ningwon was baptized two years later.
Ningwon’s call to ministry: “None of my older brothers and sisters passed matriculation due to poverty. This poverty inspired me to start the ministry of CBBC & S because I believe it will be a great help to the poor who cannot otherwise go.”
Ningwon is also currently serving as the General Secretary of the Ukhrul District Baptist Mission Forum which works to reach with the Gospel non-Tangkhul people and those from southern India who live within the district of Ukhrul.
Ningwon is married to Reisophy Kumrah who was saved during a youth camp at Union Baptist Church in Ukhrul. Ningwon and Reisophy have two children.
- Ninglum Wungkhai, Vision2020Asia — Link for India/Myanmar Border Mission October 5, 2017
- Ninglum Wungkhai, Vision2020Asia — New Missionaries September 8, 2017
- Ninglum Wungkhai, Vision2020Asia — Brief Profile July 13, 2017
- Ninglum Wungkhai, Vision2020Asia — Truth & Freedom May 16, 2017
- Ninglum Wungkhai, Vision2020Asia — Baptism March 21, 2017