Christian Hospital & New Life Christian Church
Dr. Gurappa and Dr. Elizabeth Tatagiri joined IGM in 1993. Dr. Tatagiri is the founder and chairman of the Christian Hospital. His main aim is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the non-Christians under the umbrella of free medical services. In the present situation in India, Christians are under a lot of persecution. Dr. Tatagiri feels that this is the safe way of reaching the people for Christ, showing the love of Jesus to the unsaved. The Tatagiris’ ministry also includes the New Life Christian Church, an extensive orphan ministry, and free medical camps.
- Tatagiri Gurappa, India — Decisions and Protection March 27, 2017
- Dr. Gurappa Tatagiri, India–Problems and Challenges June 24, 2016
- Dr. Tatagiri Gurappa, India–Medical Camps January 18, 2016
- Tatagiri Gurappa, India–Medical Camp June 11, 2015
- Dr. Gurappa Tatagiri, India–In Danger March 25, 2015