Salvation testimony: “I was born into a Christian family but did not make my own decision to become a Christian until one day when I was about 14. During a class devotion, I received the call of God to salvation. I was later baptized at Victory Baptist Church in Pierre-Payen.”
Call to ministry: “God called me to the ministry when I was a young boy. I came to Victory Baptist Church where the late Jacsene Orelus was the pastor. He saw this call of God in my life and asked me to work closely with him. I am now the pastor of Victory Baptist Church in Pierre-Payen.”
Ulrick is married to Elide Achemen. She was saved during a spiritual wake-up at the Baptist Church of Mission Possible. Ulrick and Elide have 5 children.
- Ulrick Joseph, Haiti — Prayer Requests February 14, 2019
- Ulrick Joseph, Haiti — Prayer October 22, 2018
- Ulrick Joseph, Haiti — Be Steadfast August 1, 2018
- Ulrick Joseph, Haiti — Thank You May 21, 2018
- Ulrick Joseph, Haiti — Pray November 16, 2017