Metedieu and Marie Jo Lucien have been serving with IGM since 1993. After planting several churches around the country of Haiti, Metedieu is now the pastor of the Missionary Baptist Church, a new church under construction in Delmas, Haiti. Metedieu proclaims the Gospel from the pulpit, person to person, home by home, and by distributing tracts and brochures to bank employees, schools, colleges, and universities. He also preaches at revival meetings in public places and teaches and counsels in camp meetings.
- Metedieu Lucien, Haiti — Christmas December 26, 2017
- Metedieu Lucien, Haiti — Visit to Home Town after Hurricane October 19, 2016
- Metedieu Lucien, Haiti — Hurricane Matthew October 7, 2016
- Metedieu Lucien, Haiti–Replacing What Was Stolen June 22, 2016
- Metedieu Lucien, Haiti–Robbery November 24, 2015