Good Shepherd Baptist Church
The Jeromes have been with IGM since 1993. Pastor Jerome is the pastor of Good Shepherd Baptist Church in Port-Au-Prince. Both the church and the Jeromes’ home were destroyed in the earthquake in January 2010. Also, their eldest son, Josue, and Junior Jean Pierre, an orphan living with the Jerome family, were killed in the collapse of the University Royale. The Jeromes have relocated to a new area near the airport in northern Port-Au-Prince, where they are currently building a new home. Please pray for comfort and strength for these dear servants of God.
- Jerome Mombien, Haiti — Praise the Lord January 15, 2018
- Pastor Joseph Mombien Jerome, Haiti — Building Project September 6, 2017
- Jerome Mombien, Haiti — Thank You June 1, 2017
- Jerome Mombien, Haiti — 2016 December 27, 2016
- Joseph M. Jerome, Haiti — Report after Hurricane Matthew October 25, 2016