Robert and Naomi Lompo have been serving with the IGM family since August 2005. They live in the eastern region of Burkina Faso. Pastor Lompo has been pastor of the Pasganga Evangelical Church, located in the capital city of Ouagadougou, for 14 years. Through their local ministry, they have established three other churches and a new preaching point in the suburbs of Ouagadougou. In 2008, the Lompos started the Peniel Evangelical Center (Peniel means “the face of God”) and they are currently purchasing land to build the Peniel Center. Pastor Lompo is also involved in family and marriage counseling. This has allowed him to become more acquainted with families in crisis in his local area. Each year, they conduct couples’ seminars in Burkina Faso and Togo, as well as seminars and camps for children and teenagers. God has been using the counseling ministry to reach out to families in need and win them to a saving knowledge of Christ. Robert is currently in the process of finishing his Bachelor’s degree.
- Kangbaliba “Robert” Lompo, Burkina Faso — Home November 13, 2019
- Kangbaliba “Robert” Lompo, Burkina Faso — News June 25, 2019
- Kangbaliba “Robert” Lompo, Burkina Faso — We Are Safe May 2, 2019
- Kangbaliba “Robert” Lompo, Burkina Faso — New Grandchild March 7, 2019
- Robert Lompo, Burkina Faso — August through December January 9, 2019