Dear prayer and financial supporters,
We are still on cloud 9 trying to process all the blessings of our evangelism trip to Grenada!
– Terri was sick only ONE day the entire time we were in Grenada! She is getting stronger every day. Thank You, Lord!
– Hundreds of seeds were planted. The Word went forth boldly in the churches, the villages, and on the streets! Each evening during the outdoor crusade, people could hear the preaching echoing in the mountains and in the valleys through the amplifier. Thank you to the pastor from Pennsylvania who did a wonderful job of preaching! It was his 4th visit to Grenada with us. Thank You, Lord, for giving him a love for Grenada!
– The Lord gave fruit to the team! Because of the witness of team members, THIRTY-ONE new souls were added into the Kingdom! Thank You, Lord, for using each team member!
– We were able to take in Bibles for the pastors to distribute and the textbooks requested by Pastor Williams for the Bible Institute.
– We try so hard to be a blessing to everyone who ministers to us in so many different ways, including facility staff, dining room personnel, housekeeping, security and also our bus drivers. Kerry was almost certain we would have to pay our final bills on a credit card. Because of your faithful giving, not only did the Lord provide enough to meet all the financial needs and pay all our bills without using a credit card, but when our plane left Grenada to fly back to America, Kerry had $2 left in his pocket! It is amazing how $2 can feel like $2,000 when it is all you have left! Does this remind you of the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
Week One of this summer’s Vacation Bible School in Grenada is already sold out! We still need a very few people to fill Week Two. Please email ASAP if you want to join us this summer!
Now we return to living on the road, beginning with a heavy speaking schedule in Florida, Iowa, South Dakota, Indiana, Maryland, Wisconsin and West Virginia. We could not do any of this ministry without you! May God bless each and every one of you for all you do for Grenada!
Serving the Lord with Joy Unspeakable,
Kerry & Terri Psinas
IGM Missionaries, Grenada, West Indies