Dear Brothers and Sisters,
It is a great opportunity for us to share with you how our ministry is moving. First of all, thank you very much for your monthly support and for your daily prayers which are essential and imperative to keep taking care of spiritually and physically starving people. The Bible says, “[[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.” Psalm 41:1-3
Our 2 churches are beacons in Chateaublond and in Bicentenaire even if nowadays several of our young people are in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela trying to find jobs to take care of themselves. We hired new schoolmasters for our 2 schools because the government doubled the salary of experienced teachers who used to work in our schools. Our orphans are growing up and are equipping themselves daily, not only to care for themselves but also to change their community and to help other poor kids in the future.
Please pray for us for the following topics.
- Good health for Francoise and I who are suffering with high blood pressure and allergies to with dogs and cats. We often get the flu.
- Wisdom, forbearance, and a new strategy to educate and guide kids and young people
- Necessary funds to administer our schools, orphanage, churches, and to buy the piece of land beside our orphanage
- The LORD to use President Jovenel Moise to convert Haiti to Christianity. Nowadays, the priests of voodoo are all against him because he is encouraging everybody to follow JESUS.
- Our almighty GOD to change the mentality of Haitian people and make them apply our motto “Liberty, equality, brotherhood of spirit”
By His Grace and Mercy,
Pastor Fritz and Sister Francoise Voltaire