Dear Prayer Partners,
Greetings in the precious Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We hope that you are well in the Lord. My wife [Rachel] and the kids [Gideon and Joy] are all well.
We are so grateful for your continued prayers. They have been instrumental in enabling us to press on for the cause of Christ during these challenging times of Covid-19 as well as our still flooded church and parsonage. It has been six months now, but we continue to put our trust in Ephesians 3:20, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
Hebrews 4:16 is an anchor for us as well. “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
The Redeemed Baptist Church is doing well, both spiritually and physically. We praise the LORD for His saving power that we are witnessing through our outreach ministry in our village. The church is increasing in number even after we lost members due to floods which necessitated that they move to safer places.
Rejoice with us by God’s grace as we praise God for the following blessings:
1. Praising God for taking care of both our church family and my family through His provisions for our basic needs.
2. Praising God for the rented building which has wonderfully served us for the last six months.
3. Praising God for His Biblical truth which our church family is responding to, despite more cults rising up around us.
4. Praising God for the Enon Baptist Church, for their gracious and generous support of our ministry.
1. Pray that GOD would provide the funds necessary for us to be able to purchase land in order to relocate our church on higher ground.
2. Pray for our personal monthly support to enable us to continue to pay for our apartment and family’s upkeep as we can no longer live in our parsonage.
Again, thank you very much for praying with us. Together we will reach the world with the Gospel of our Lord. “[[A Psalm of David.]] LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.” [Psalm 15:1-2]
YOURS IN HIS SERVICE,
PASTOR CLEOPHAS AND RACHEL WAMALWA
FOR THE REDEEMED BAPTIST CHURCH